SFCKC is a growing 501(c)(3) non profit athletic club that operates mainly through the help of our volunteers and financial sponsors. While visiting our website you will see we have a myriad of opportunities for volunteerism and sponsorship.
- Like planning and/or running events?
- Like motor boating?
- Like working with kids?
- Like to fix things?
- Like doing paperwork?
- Like writing grants?
- Like tinkering with social media / blogging?
- Like gardening?
If you answered YES to any of the above SFCKC could use your help! Please complete the Volunteer Interest Form. This will help us see where your gifts and talents can help!
Do not have the time to volunteer and would like to help please consider being one of our Sponsors or make a cash Donation. Your tax deductible contributions will make a difference in the life of an athlete — regardless of his or her skill level, and the community. Your financial support will help us provide:
- Equipment (life jackets, paddles, boats, exercise mats, fitness equipment)
- Supplies (sunscreen, towels, water bottles)
- Healthy snacks/drinks
- The right coaching staff (special needs, after school kids, performance, nutrition, and fitness)
- On/off water games and toys
- Photo paper to print achievement certificates
- Regatta medals
- … and more